Mail-In ballots will be sent to all Voters.
- All active registered voters will automatically be mailed a ballot no later than October 5.
- If you have not received a ballot by October 13, please contact the County Clerk’s Office at 732-431-7790.
- Last day to register to vote is October 13. Applications can be picked up at Borough Hall or the Library or visit MonmouthCountyVotes.com.
- Ballots can be returned in one of four ways:
- Mail it.
- Drop it in a secure ballot drop box at Belmar Municipal Building or Wall Township Municipal Building. pdf Other Locations (38 KB) .
- Drop it in person to the Board of Elections/Office in Freehold after September 25.
- Bring to the polling location - Fire Company #1 on Fifth Avenue on Election Day, November 3 before 8 p.m.
- If you have questions about completing your ballot contact Borough Hall 732-449-0800 or click to view a “How to Vote by Mail in New Jersey”
Spring Lake is required to have ONE polling location (Fire Company #1 on Fifth Avenue) for provisional paper ballots ONLY. Voting machines available for disabled voters only.
We strongly encourage you complete and return your mail in ballot as soon as you receive it. If you must vote on a paper provisional ballot at the poll, your ballot will not be counted until after all of the mail in ballots are counted, per State law.
For timely election results return your ballot early! Be counted first!